Join Our Team! Come See What Makes Us Different.
Current Employment Opportunities
At Structures, Inc. we are incredibly diligent in finding and retaining the best structural engineers in St. Louis. If you are interested in joining our team, we would like to hear from you.
Structural Bridge Engineer
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of structural design calculations and specifications for bridges projects;
- Coordinate preparation of structural drawings with CAD technicians;
- Preparation of proposals and fee estimates for new projects;
- Work proactively with clients from project concept phase through construction;
- Respond to project inquiries; and
- Develop professional relationships with clients through company marketing efforts.
- Minimum BS Engineering degree from an accredited university, with an emphasis in Structural Engineering. Advanced degree a plus;
- Missouri PE license or ability to obtain. Illinois SE license preferred;
- 5+ years of structural engineering experience;
- AutoCAD and/or MicroStation experience is a plus;
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in bridge design for local, state, and federal bridge projects;
- Experience with preparation of construction plans, specifications and cost estimates;
- Comprehensive technical skills including hands-on experience with the use of structural engineering software and comprehensive knowledge of AASHTO, building codes, construction types, and materials;
- Ability to work effectively with team members, clients and contractors; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please send cover letter, salary requirements, and resume with relevant work experience.